Thanks lllaass, however this does not help with my issue - I am running an Intel Core i5 Mac 2.
Fix ‘This device isn’t eligible for the requested build’ Error in iTunes
Any other ideas please? Jan 4, 5: Thanks again - I tried step 4 above and it worked. I have 5 or 6 iPhones and iPods synced to my Mac and all were working apart from this one.
- Fix “This device isn’t eligible for the requested build” Error in iTunes When Updating iOS;
- mac - This Device isn't Eligible for Requested Build restore error in iTunes - Ask Different.
- Apple Footer.
- calorie counter free download mobile.
- free download tubemate for ios 6.
- samsung galaxy s3 vs iphone 5 specs comparison.
I had another completely locked up 4th gen Ipod touch which hadn't worked for about a year but I got that one working by syncing it to another Mac and now that's all updated and running fine. Not eligible for the requested build More Less. Communities Contact Support. Sign in. Browse Search. Ask a question. User profile for user: Not eligible for the requested build Trying to restore an ipod touch Gen4, tried everything, the usual checks have been carried out, latest version of iOS on my Mac, latest iTunes version, no USB conflicts, plugged directly into the Mac and yet every time I get the same message while trying to install the latest iOS for the iPod currently running 4.
1) Update iTunes
More Less. Helpful answers Drop Down menu.
- nokia s60v5 apps quickoffice pro v7.0.
- back button windows phone 7.
- Fix “This device isn’t eligible for the requested build” Error in iTunes When Updating iOS.
Desktops Speciality level out of ten: Mac OS X Third-party security software or router security settings can also cause this issue. To resolve this, follow Troubleshooting security software issues.
Downgrading to a previous version of iOS is not supported. If you have installed software to perform unauthorized modifications to your iOS device, that software may have redirected connections to the update server gs. Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement.
Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products.
Can't Restore iPhone 5 - "Device not eligible for requested build" | MacRumors Forums
Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Open Menu Close Menu Apple. Be sure you have a working Internet connection.
Bypass your Internet router. Some routers might block iTunes from accessing the update server. If you're using a router that isn't manufactured by Apple, try the following: Disconnect from your wired or wireless router and use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer directly to your modem. Restart your computer and modem. Contact your Internet service provider for instructions on using your modem.
Restore or update from another computer Try to restore or update on another computer with a different Internet connection. Check your hosts file After you update iTunes to the latest version, check the hosts file to make sure your computer can contact the update server.
- Your Answer.
- best protective case for nokia lumia 1020!
- If you see Error 3194, Error 17, or 'This device isn't eligible for the requested build' in iTunes?
- angry birds free download for samsung galaxy y duos.
- mi mobile phone service center!
- wondershare dr.fone for ios crack 4.0.1!
- blackberry battery life now very very short!
Mac If you're using a Mac, follow these steps: Open Terminal. Type this command and press Return: Press Control-O to save the file. Press Return when asked for the filename. Press Control-X to exit the editor. Restart your Mac.