- firefox for samsung galaxy y duos lite.
- jugar criminal case en blackberry.
- doll themes for nokia x2.
- Delete Document?
- download free text tones for android.
- new verizon htc phones coming soon.
- samsung galaxy mini 2 meteor.
Yesterday I bought a brand new samsung galaxy s3. WHen I hold home button and lock button, it doesnt shot the screen.
Take a screenshot
From HOME 1. Remember timing is imporatant. Thank you for your interest in this question. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site the association bonus does not count.
Screenshot: Samsung Galaxy S II | T-Mobile Support
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Samsung galaxy S3 screenshot doesn't work Ask Question. Billie Billie 2 5 It is an open standard that is maintained by a nonprofit organization. Anyone who wants to can participate. This way the users can chose freely between different ID4me providers and can also change the provider anytime.
Further information can be found here: Already registered? Log in here.
- best camera phones under 15000rs?
- jelly bean - Samsung galaxy S3 screenshot doesn't work - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange;
- Android forum!
- descargar mou para symbian s60;
- top must have apps for android 2012.
- The standard way to take an Android screenshot;
Jun 4, 6: Presuming you have the latest supported version of Android on your Samsung Galaxy S2 4. Wait until you hear a sound or see an animation on the screen. You will then receive a notification that a screenshot has been taken in the notification bar. The screenshot will be saved in your "screenshots" folder, which can be accessed quickly via the gallery.
cannot take screenshots [home button] + [power button]
That's all there is to it folks. Thanks 0. Jun 28, Sir Would U like to tell me that on which version of jellybean I can take a shot??
- cannot take screenshots [home button] + [pow… | Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge!
- How to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S2 (free – no app required!).
- Create account.
- Can't take screen-shot Samsung Galaxy SII. - Forums - CNET;
- … this isn't the forums?.
- download gtalk for android phones.
- Popular Forums?
Jun 20, 5: Ok, I would like to tell you that almost every version of Android allows you to take a shot. It's just that different buttons should be used on different devices. You can Google the solution for you phone directly.
Screenshot: Samsung Galaxy S II
Or, use some program. Should save you a lot of time finding ways to do this. Android Manager can do this, and only one click on your mouse is need.